Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Back Finally!

Well - I am back!! The holidays got me off track a little.... but I am back. This past weekend I went to Orlando and the weather was absolutely beautiful!! We had out Apparel National Sales Meeting and it was very informative and a lot of fun. It is so good to see everyone I work with every once in a while. We email and work together all throughout the year but never get to see each other face to face.

I got back last night after being gone since Friday and boy was I glad to be back home! Ava Grace was so excited to see me! Her and Kyle were hiding from me when I got home... I didn't know where they were and then they jumped out from around the corner... BOO!! Kyle and Ava Grace had some good Daddy-Daughter time! She was a good girl and I am glad they got to spend some one on one time together... For now back to work. Have a good day!

No comments: