Monday, October 12, 2009

Fun Weekend!!

This weekend started with the Fayette High School football game Friday night... Ava Grace cheered her little heart out!!




Saturday we did a little painting...




Here is the Masterpiece!!


Then Saturday night, Ava Grace spent the night with Nana and Pop. Kyle had his 10 year class reunion this past weekend and we had a blast. Here is a pic of us at the party...


Sunday morning we went to the early church service and then headed to Nashville for my little nephew's 3rd Birthday party. I can't believe he is already 3!! Ava Grace slept the whole 3 hours there and then had a great time playing at the party. Here are a few pics... How cute is he?!?! I just love his little smile!! and of course Nana pulled out another AWESOME cake!!






After the party we stopped by Logan's to eat dinner. It was so yummy! When we finished eating it was about 7pm so I thought it would be a good idea for me to go ahead and change Ava Grace into her pajamas so when we got home I could just put her straight into the bed. You aren't going to believe what happened. She was standing up in the back seat and as soon as I took her diaper off of her she peed EVERYWHERE!! She seriously must have been holding it for about 5 hours! So I see a car detailing in my very near future! :-) She looked at me and said, "OH NO! I tee teed!!" hahahaha!

We had a fabulous weekend! I hope you did too!

4 comments:

Jennie said...

That cake is awesome! - even if it is an AL cake ;)

Lana said...

I hope you get the masterpiece framed! It is a treasure!

Courtney said...

Her cheerleading outfit is adorable. Looks like loads of fun!

mimsfamilyblog said...

Oh my gosh AG!!!!! I can't believe she pee peed in you car. That is too funny.....sorry Nikki!!!