Saturday, September 12, 2009

Slacker...

I know I know... I have been a serious blog slacker...

So... here is what the last week and a half has been like.

Wednesday before last was Ava Grace's birthday! She had a big day. I made cupcakes for her class at school and they had a party for her. Then that night we cooked dinner and sang happy birthday! It was lots of fun! She looks so much older in these pictures!




Thursday before last AG started running a fever... YIKES... then she started coughing a lot. She kept this all weekend but it remained low grade so we just figured she was getting her 2 year molars. So...

Labor Day we went to the zoo. Daddy, Mommy, AG, and Aunt Caroline. We had a great time! Ava Grace had a lot of fun! She loved the monkey and the bobcat (she kept saying HI KITTY KAT!) Her favorite part was riding the train!!




Tuesday we had to take Ava Grace to her 2 year appointment. They did not want to give her shots since she had been running a fever. So instead we found out that she has the croup. So... she stayed home with me the rest of the day. She went back to daycare on Wednesday since she had not had a fever since Monday.

Thursday she had a note in her cubby from her teacher. SHE PUT HER BLANKY IN HER CUBBY AFTER NAP TIME BY HERSELF! Now that is something to celebrate about! She LOVES her blanket. It goes everywhere with us! She has had it since she was about 6 months old and she is really attached to it. I know we need to start weaning her from it a little bit but I think it is so stinkin cute and it really does make her happy. Anyway - we have been trying to only let her have it when she goes to sleep and also when she is in the car we let her have it too. At daycare she is only allowed to have it during nap time. She has been doing really well with it.

Yesterday we really didn't do much of anything. Ava Grace just played and I prepared for a Kelly's Kids party I had today at my house.

My sister in law just became a Kelly's Kids rep and I love their clothes! They have some really cute things! I wish I could just buy all of it!! We had a party at my house this morning and it was a lot of fun. The kids played and ate lots of muffins (or Numas as Ava Grace says it... she says the "n" before the "m" in the word muffin and somehow NUMA comes out...)

So - the past week and a half has been a little crazy. I am ready to get things back in order around here. Good news is that I just bought a NEW Planner from MomAgenda and it is awesome and I am feeling extremely organized. Also, since I had the party at my house this morning I have fresh flowers on my table and back porch and my house is really clean. Let's see how long that lasts...

Have a great weekend! We are headed to Nana's to watch the game (ROLL TIDE!) and hang out with family. Love love!

1 comment:

Courtney said...

Sounds like you guys have been super busy. Have a great weekend!