Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Great Feeling

At the beginning of last year I started running. Then I stopped and got lazy. :-(

I just started back in December and finally have worked up to 4 miles without stopping. That's big for me! I am hoping to make this a habit. The first mile is kinda hard for me and then the rest is fine. I just have to focus on something else.

Then when I am finished... I have a Great Feeling! Seriously - I can think better. I can breathe better. I just feel better all over.

Maybe I will get addicted to running. How AWESOME would that be?!?!?

2 comments:

mimsfamilyblog said...

Good Luck this weekend!!!

r.a.w. chronicles said...

Good job! And the first mile is always my hardest too. I've found that if I walk the first mile it's much easier for me to run the other three (but I usually don't run much more than three miles), and walking is a pain. But it does help.