Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!!

First of all, sorry I have been a little MIA for the past couple of months! The holidays kept me a tad bit busy. I did read everyone else's blogs but just didn't post :-( BUT - I am back! :-)

I will do a post on Christmas soon but right now lets talk about new year resolutions. I decided to go back this morning and look at my post on new year resolutions from 2010 to see how I did. And sad to say I didn't do so hot. Uh Oh! Maybe I will do better in 2011!!

So - here's the list...

1.) Get ORGANIZED and STAY THAT WAY!! This is so super important. Esp with baby #2 on the way. I am going to take a room a week and try to get organized. Any organization ideas PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE send them my way!! The worst room right now is Ava Grace's playroom.

2.) Exercise more... so right now I am not really exercising much at all so more would be like 3 days a week or so. Surely I can handle that!

3.) Menu Planning!! I already do this each week for the majority of the time. Some weeks I try to cut back on grocery expenses so we eat a lot of soups and sandwiches those weeks and obviously there is no need to plan :-) But thanks to Nana and Pop we got a deep freezer for Christmas!! So I am contemplating making up some meals in advance and stocking up on some things from Sam's Club. We'll see how this one goes :-)

4.) PAY OFF DEBTS!! This one should have been FIRST on the list. I seriously want to pay off my short term debts. I know my student loans and our mortgage will take a LONG time to pay off but I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to get any credit card debt, car loan debt, etc paid off. Ideally before the baby gets here in June!

5.) Read the Bible all the way thru! Okay - really this one should be been first and the debts #2. I have wanted to do this for a really long time. For Christmas this year my sweet little sister in law gave me a daily planner that also has a daily reading schedule to read the Bible in 1 year. I am so excited to get started on this!!

6.) Spend more time with friends and family!!

What are your plans for 2011?? I hope everyone had a great Christmas and a Happy New Year!!

love love

No comments: