Friday, October 29, 2010

I love fall...

I absolutely love fall. I love it when the air starts getting crisp. I love to watch the leaves change colors. I love watching the wind blow the leaves. I love the coolness in the air. I love that it is easier to breathe.

I love the smells of fall. Pumpkins. Pumpkin Spice Candles. Pumpkin Spice Lattes from Starbucks. Sweet Potato Casseroles. Fried Turkeys. Thanksgiving Lunch. Fall makes me want to bake muffins every morning... I love the smell of muffins baking in a cozy house early in the morning. I love the smell of hubby's coffee in the morning.

I love fall clothing. I love AG's cute little fall clothes. I love wearing skinny jeans and boots... and I love that AG shares this love with me. I love wearing sweatshirts. I love wearing cutsy long sleeve pajama sets from VS. I love snuggling with AG in her fun PJ's (that she chooses very carefully I might add) every night and morning.

I love the excitement of the fall holidays. I love watching AG get dressed up for Halloween and fulfilling her character to the max. I love seeing how excited she gets over the pumpkin patch at our church. I love how AG love love loves "scarecwows" and "pumpkins with lights." I love that my hubby doesn't play golf as much and we get to spend more family time together on the weekends:-) I love planning for Thanksgiving and Christmas. I love that there is so much to look forward to from October til January.

I love fall...

AND

I love my proud little Jessie...

2 comments:

MFEO2009 said...

I love it too! The season, the smell, the holiday spirit :)

Lana said...

CUTE picture of an even cuter little girl.