Sunday, April 5, 2009

No Shirt Pics...

Just wanted to explain what happened on Saturday, April 4th. We were outside playing with CLOTHES ON then I decided to run inside and get the Sprinkler Ball. As I was blowing the ball up by myself (where is the air pump when you need it?) Ava Grace was laying on the ball trying to play with it. Finally, I got the ball inflated and we were going to let her play with it without water. Then she loved it so much we just could not help ourselves. We turned on the water and my lightheaded self from blowing up the HUGE BALL did not feel like fighting her trying to put on a bathing suit so I just took off the sparkly sequin flashy shirt she was wearing and let her just play in the water. I wasn't sure if the shirt she was wearing would make it thru the water play and really didn't want to ruin it the first time she got to wear it. I am sure all of you know Ava Grace's little temper and taking time out to put a bathing suit or another shirt on was completely out of the question. So there...

No comments: