Saturday, May 16, 2009

BYE BYE CHRISTMAS CLUB MONEY!

Okay, so last Tuesday Kyle went fishing at his Mom and Tommy's cabin. On his way home he hit a deer!! It totally messed up the front of the Envoy - So... all week we have been calling and getting it fixed! Geezzz!

Well, since he has been without anything to drive, Tommy has been so NICE to let Kyle use his truck. Today Kyle went to play golf at Musgrove and he rode with someone. Guess what!?! I BACKED INTO TOMMY'S TRUCK!! Are you freakin kidding me!?!?!?!

So, needless to say I am super depressed and have cried pretty much ALL of today. I am sure State Farm is LOVIN' US this month... or should I say WEEK!!!

His whole passenger door will have to be replaced and my bumper is cracked down the right corner and my right tail light is busted out. You would think I was going 60 mph!

So that is 3 cars that we have messed up in 1 week! Everyone keeps saying... it's ok! It's just a car! and I keep saying... it's NOT OK! and I don't know where we are going to get the money for the deductibles?!? I guess we will find it somewhere... BYE BYE CHRISTMAS CLUB MONEY!!

No comments: