Saturday, June 13, 2009

Mozzarella, Raspberry, and Brown Sugar Panini

On rainy days I really like to relax in my big chair and watch the food network. Today I was watching Giada at Home and she made something that really caught my attention. All of you that know me, KNOW that I do not like to try new things and that I have always been very picky eater.

Mozzarella, Raspberry, and Brown Sugar Panini... doesn't that just sound delicious! Well, after watching the show, Ava Grace and I went out on a mission to get the ingredients to make this fabulous sandwich. It was so yummy! And it seriously only took about 15 minutes to make it from start to finish. You can find the recipe HERE on the food network website.

You will need a panini press to make the sandwich. I bought one a while back for about 20 bucks. It was worth it! We have used it so much! It is great to have!

This makes me want to start a Recipe Blog...

Have a great Sunday! We are off to see the fam in the morning. Ava Grace is going to be SO EXCITED! IHOP... PopUps House... Mimi's House... Aunt Shelby's for a Jewelry Party... FUN FUN FUN!!

2 comments:

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

What a super cute blog...so glad that I stopped by even if it is the middle of the night...INSOMNIA....

I enjoyed reading your blog tonight....Hope you will visit me. This month I am posting on our Disney trip.

Anonymous said...

Show the episode yesterday w/this recipe. Cannot get it off the FoodNetwork website or from "here" link. Thought your website was cute, will probably return, but I'm really looking for the recipe. Any help?