Tuesday, June 2, 2009

My Baby Can Wear Floaties!!

We went to the pool this morning and Ava Grace had a blast. I thought we would just be there for about 30 minutes but 30 minutes turned into about 2 hours. So, anyway one of my friends and her 2 little girls were there and Ava Grace had a lot of fun playing with them. They had an extra pair of arm floaties so we gave them a try. I was so proud of her. She kept them on and could float pretty good by herself. She could have probably done a lot more than I let her! I am still VERY PARANOID around the water!! She is starting to be such a big girl now!! AWWWW!!

I am going to take her to get her own floaties and pool toys in a little bit! She has a float that she can sit in but she does not want to play with that! She is little miss independent! FOR SURE!!

No comments: