Monday, June 1, 2009

FUN and PRODUCTIVE Day!!

So, today was my first day with AG at home for the summer!! It was awesome!! I hope every day goes this smoothly!

We started out the morning with Blueberry Muffins and bananas (of course!!) Then she played with her toys while I worked. Then we bought groceries for the week and made a trip to the post office while the house was getting cleaned. She ate lunch (kinda - for those of you that know Ava Grace, you know she is a moody eater) - so she picked over her lunch and then took a nap for about 2 1/2 hours... During that time I got SO MUCH WORK DONE!! It was like I had this adrenaline rush or something. I knew she could wake up at any minute so I was just going and going and going and going!! Then this afternoon I pulled out her splash pool that she has not played with since last year and she had a blast!! She LOVED it!! Then Daddy came home and grilled us steaks. After dinner AG and Daddy went to hit golf balls while I went to my Bible Study at church. And YES she has her own golf clubs!! They are pink! But she doesn't really hit the ball - she just picks the balls up and puts them in the hole! She knows where they go and taking them there is just a heck of a lot easier than hitting them in!! After we all got home I cleaned the kitchen and got AG ready for bed. We read Veggie Tales about 3 times and sang the songs and then she went Night Night. To TOP off this WONDERFUL day I made cookies!! Oatmeal Raisin to be exact!! So, off I go to eat my cookies and drink my milk for the day!!

I'll eat one for you too!! Love love and Night Night!

No comments: