Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Little Ava Grace is sick...

Ava Grace woke up with a fever of 102 this morning. She was burning up! I took her straight to the doctor and she has ear infections in both ears and a small case of bronchiolitis. We took her to see about getting tubes before Christmas and the ENT doctor said her hearing was great and that her ears looked really good too. He said that she did have some fluid on her ears but that it was not enough to affect her. He left it up to us - so we chose to not get the tubes. Today the doc said that if she gets another one after this that he is sending us back to the ENT. He said that most likely she will get over this one and then it will be spring weather and she will not get another one. Then next winter he said her immunity should be built up enough to not get them anymore. I guess we will wait and see!! When she woke up from her nap today her temp was about 102.9. She cuddled with me all afternoon - I hated she was sick but I was lovin the cuddling. I will update you tomorrow on how she is doing - hopefully it will be good news!

No comments: