Saturday, February 28, 2009

Snow??

So I did not end up going to Dallas this weekend after all. Kristia's mother in law and kids were all sick. There were 36 kids out of school last week in the 5th grade here in Fayette. Half of them were confirmed with the flu virus! YIKES! Needless to say there were just not enough people to help out so we stayed here and Kristia is taking care of her munchkins. Trying to get them well and keep them apart from each other. I stayed here to help cover for her...

Kyle said that it might snow tonight! I hope it does! Just enough to get some pretty pictures... and not enough to make Kyle go work on the cable! I just LOVE snow... I think it is so beautiful!! If it does I will for sure post pictures tomorrow.

Well, I guess I am about to go to bed. Gotta be up bright and early for church in the morning. Love love

No comments: