Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Another Day...

So, today has been pretty normal for us.

Woke up at 7am

Ava Grace had Chocolate Milk and yogurt

I worked and she played with her toys

We ran errands and played outside

She ate lunch

Then AG napped (for 3 hours - WOW! I know!) and guess what! I WORKED!!

Then she woke up at 4 :-)

She ate a WHOLE CUPCAKE for snack! Healthy - right?

Then we went to Freds and she got some new coloring books and twistable crayons and Mommy got Aspirin for my headache from being on the phone with customers all day

Then we went home and ate dinner and Daddy had a boys night

We played with Carson then AG went to bed... and guess what!

I have been working ever since... BUT NOW... I think I am going to hang it up for tonight and pick it up in the morning...

HOW EXCITING WAS THAT?!?!

Love Love Night Night

No comments: