Wednesday, July 15, 2009

I'm Moving On...

I listened to this song over and over tonight while I was walking. It just puts me in a mood that is hard to describe. It is about putting the past behind you and moving on with your life. That is a hard thing for me to do because I constantly think about the past and I dwell on it. Seriously, I dwell on it. I know that I shouldn't but I do. Listening to this song tonight really made me think about my life. I need to just be happy with myself and move on. I am so blessed and life has so much to offer. I need to enjoy every day more instead of filling the hours in the day with worry and thoughts of the past. Listen to the song. What does it make you think of?

2 comments:

Ann said...

I love this song too....I also tend to dwell on the past...on the what if's....this song reminds me to 'move on' and know that everything happens for a reason.

Crystal said...

I also dwell on the past sometimes, I think everyone does once in awhile. I just tell myself that tge past has gotten me to where I am today and to be happy for this moment! This is such good song too!