Friday, July 10, 2009

Family Reunion Weekend!!

We are on our way to the River today for a fun filled weekend with the fam jam! We are all so excited! Everyone is getting to come!! This will be the 1st time we have all been together in about 8 or 10 years!! Isn't that crazy!?!

Ava Grace isn't going to know what to think! I have her bag packed and she is SO EXCITED! She knows we are going somewhere fun because I packed her water toys and bubbles...

And by the way... this is her "You're making me mad!" face... I was trying to get her to take a pic for me last night so I took her baby and held it up next to me trying to get her to smile... well, it just did the opposite - it really put her over the edge!!



She got over it pretty quick and went right back to playing with her baby... :-)





Have a great weekend! I will be sure to take lots of pics to show you!!

2 comments:

Lana said...

Such a little mommy! So sweet! and so Sara Langley!!

Anonymous said...

"You're makin' me mad" was your famous saying when you were 3!!! Love that she is playing with her American Girl baby now! Mom