Monday, July 13, 2009

Yellow Creek Weekend

We had a blast this past weekend with all of the family! Here are some pictures...

In the car on our way to Yellow Creek! Ava Grace was so excited!


Ava Grace has a hard time taking a nap if there is alot going on. Needless to say there was ALOT going on so we took a little boat ride to help her get to Sleepy Town!


Mimi and Ava Grace playing together!!


This is my youngest nephew, Gavin. He is so sweet!!


Ava Grace in her 4th of July dress - this past weekend was our 2nd 4th of July for this year!!



My oldest nephew, Roman, and my cousin Mark Gregory had so much fun playing together!


The boys had fun hitting golf balls off of the pier. It was Heaven for Kyle - being on the water and playing golf! It doesn't get much better than that!!


Ava Grace playing in the Bouncer... She had so much fun jumping in this with her cousins!


Daddy playing with Ava Grace and Gavin at the baby pool - Thank you Mimi for getting a baby pool for them to play in! They loved it!!


Mamaw and Me - Mamaw was SO EXCITED to have all of her kids, grandkids, and great-grandkids there. We ALL grew up going to Yellow Creek every weekend. My Mamaw and Papaw had a cabin there and my parents had a cabin there. It was our home away from home! Now - my Aunt Kim is the only one that has a cabin at Yellow Creek. Kyle and I hope to build a place there in the future!


Ava Grace playing in the baby pool with her new life vest on! She loves it!


My Mom(Mimi), Ava Grace and her YUMMY popsicle (she ate ALOT of popsicles!), and my sister(Aunt Shelby)


My nephew, Colin; My cousin, Abby; and Ava Grace - Mimi brought them some surprises to play with on the deck! We had marker EVERYWHERE! But they had so much fun coloring and that is ALL that matters!!


Mimi helping Ava Grace with her stickers! She finally stopped eating stickers - Now we can play with them!!


Little Bit was exhausted from the weekend and passed out as soon as we got home!


Baby Pool, Jet Skis, Boat Rides, Yummy Food, Bouncy for the kids, Skiing, hiking, tubing, Being with Family, Reminiscing of old times, Eating together, Praying together, Coloring and Stickers for the kids, Watermelon, jumping on the Trampoline in the Water, Hitting golf balls off of the floating dock, Hanging out in the River on floats with the people you love the most, laughing, night talk, tons of pictures, Margaritas and Coronas, sweet little kids everywhere... It was definitely a weekend to remember!

8 comments:

Rhonda said...

Thank you for your prayers for our son..Your daughter is adorable.
God Bless,
Rhondas

Anonymous said...

I hope that we do it again and again! David and Kim and boys were great hosts. The BEST weekend this year! MOM (MIMI)

Courtney said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Your daughter is adorable. I love her little 4th of July dress!

Nancy Hood said...

thanks for visiting! and you live in Alabama!! WhooHoo for Bamians haha
Ava Grace is a doll! and it looks like ya'll such fun at the lake. Now, a question :) do golf balls float or did the guys just lose 'em? Looks like fun, but I know NoTHinG about golf!

Jennie said...

Thanks for visitin' our site! I'm glad I came across your blog ... I enjoy finding other AL girls out there :) You have a darlin' girl! My daughter's middle name is also Grace :)

Ann said...

Thanks for stopping by! Ava Grace is a beauty. Love your blog too....believe I'll become a follower...=) Yay for southern gals!

Anonymous said...

Ava Grace is sooooo cute and I love her name! Thanks for stopping by my blog!
~Tonya

Kelly said...

Cute pictures!! Ava is adorable! Thanks for stopping by my blog!