Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Smart Girl

Ava Grace already has daycare figured out. When I drove up to the church this morning she started crying. Then she was ATTACHED to me - I mean I really could not get her off of me! I felt so bad.

I stayed for a little while to get her warmed up but that didn't work. I had to leave and I heard her screaming all the way out to my car.

When I went back to pick her up only 4 hours later. I peeked in her room and she was laughing and playing and dancing around. She was having fun so that made me feel better.

I hope tomorrow goes better. She has been at home with me all summer so I know she is really attached right now. I just hope she makes lots of new friends!:-)

1 comment:

Ann said...

Smart girl! Dropping off is always harder for the parents then the kids. Hopefully she'll get used to it soon....for your sanity at least. =)