Monday, July 20, 2009

Monday...

Gotta love Mondays...

I started mine with a 4 mile walk at 6am.

It felt GREAT!

Then I took AG to her new daycare... :-)

I went home and worked... called LOTS of customers to register them for camp...

Picked AG up at 12

and now she is napping and I have been working...

I somehow managed to squeeze in a minute to type this...

When she wakes up we will play and then she has gymnastics...

Daddy is coming to watch tonight!

FUN FUN FUN!


How is your Monday going?

3 comments:

Courtney said...

I wish I could get up at 6 to walk. I know if I could drag myself out of bed, I would feel better once I was done. I have cleaning today, a few more things to finish before I start supper!

Crystal said...

I wish I was that motivated to get up at 6am and walk 4 miles. I need to get my butt in gear on exercising for vacation in August and my wedding in October!

Beth said...

thanks for the b'day wishes!