Thursday, July 9, 2009

Fighting the Urge!!

It is one of those days again! I WANT TO BUY SOMETHING! Is that crazy!?!

Here are the things that I want to buy right now:

1) Sunglasses - not an expensive pair because I will prob lose them

2) AG a sandbox... guess I will need sand for it too!

3) White and Khaki pair of Capri's

4) Pictures for AG's Playroom

5) Bathing Suit that I don't feel fat in... (NEARLY IMPOSSIBLE!)

6) Dressy Tops or some dresses to wear to church... I wear the SAME THING every Sunday!!

7) Makeup - this is a MUST!

To be honest I think I just need a girls night! I want to sit down and have a good meal, be able to eat it without saying "NO! Don't throw your food", "Sit in your seat like a big girl", "Don't throw your cup!", "Inside Voices"... I also want to be able to leave dinner and not have to stress about picking up all of the food under the high chair (this really stresses me out! I hate to leave my table looking like a tornado hit it!) Most of the time we go out to dinner - I eat my food SO FAST! I don't even think that I chew it! Shopping is a whole new post in itself...

This is what I want to do. Eat. Shop. Relax. And have an adult conversation.

Is that too much to ask?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you are in great need of a girls WEEKEND out!! I'm in unless you want me to take care of my angel! Mom