It is one of those days again! I WANT TO BUY SOMETHING! Is that crazy!?!
Here are the things that I want to buy right now:
1) Sunglasses - not an expensive pair because I will prob lose them
2) AG a sandbox... guess I will need sand for it too!
3) White and Khaki pair of Capri's
4) Pictures for AG's Playroom
5) Bathing Suit that I don't feel fat in... (NEARLY IMPOSSIBLE!)
6) Dressy Tops or some dresses to wear to church... I wear the SAME THING every Sunday!!
7) Makeup - this is a MUST!
To be honest I think I just need a girls night! I want to sit down and have a good meal, be able to eat it without saying "NO! Don't throw your food", "Sit in your seat like a big girl", "Don't throw your cup!", "Inside Voices"... I also want to be able to leave dinner and not have to stress about picking up all of the food under the high chair (this really stresses me out! I hate to leave my table looking like a tornado hit it!) Most of the time we go out to dinner - I eat my food SO FAST! I don't even think that I chew it! Shopping is a whole new post in itself...
This is what I want to do. Eat. Shop. Relax. And have an adult conversation.
Is that too much to ask?